About our workplace
MZQ is a young and growing company, with all the advantages of working for a tech-savvy start-up.
Our workforce is a blend of top-level experts, as well as fresh college grads. Our experts and new hires work hand-in-hand, sharing lifelong experience and fresh ideas in a collaborative environment.
We offer state-of-the-art technology to do our jobs in brand new office, designed just for us. Our world headquarters is located in Pikesville, MD but we live in the Cloud and have the ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection. We don’t have legacy systems or processes to slow us down. We have a “startup” feel – and that includes all-you-can-drink coffee & tea, company provided snacks, the occasional lunch, and made-from-scratch birthday cakes courtesy of our resident bakers!
Our leadership has over 100 years combined experience in diverse fields, and that diverse experience is applied both to the way MZQ is structured and how it operates. Our leadership fosters a culture of mentorship and staff development with no bureaucracy between you and the experts.
Most importantly, MZQ is a family. We are here to help our clients, but just as importantly we are here to help each other. Our company motto is “We Help People,” and we live by it.
A Bachelor’s degree or four years work experience is required for all positions. If you are sharp, curious, flexible, articulate, have a client-first focus, and want to make a difference at work – MZQ is the place for you.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides support in one-on-one working relationships with the CEO and CIIO. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working in multiple, fast-paced environments. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communications, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Completes a wide variety of administrative tasks for the CEO & CIIO including: managing calendar, completing expense reports, and arranging complex and detailed travel plans.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures CEO’s schedule is followed.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up as appropriate.
- Arranges and coordinates meetings and events.
- Assists the CEO and CIIO with completion of both business and personal tasks.
- Performs other duties as requested by the CEO and CIIO.
- Highly resourceful team-player
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good relationships
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands
- Demonstrates the highest level of client service and response to both internal and external clients
- Navigates multiple internal computer systems with ease
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- This is a full-time position.
- Job duties will be split between professional office settings in Pikesville, MD and Sparks, MD
To apply: e-mail your resume to email@example.com