Affordable Care Act 2017 Reporting Package
MZQ Consulting, LLC is the premier boutique ACA Reporting Service. Founded by an ERISA attorney and a NASA systems engineer, MZQ combines over forty years of compliance and technical expertise. We call it: the MZQ Advantage.
Our Full Service 6056 IRS Reporting Package will help you calculate, define and report the necessary data, including filing the necessary 1094-C and 1095-C forms, to ensure that your organization stays in compliance. Save time and focus on what your organization does best, while avoiding numerous potential penalties.
- Full-service ACA Reporting for Form 1094-C and Forms 1095-C
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Compliance consultation
- We will determine lines 14, 15 & 16 of the Form 1095-C—we don’t ask for codes!
- Electronically file Form 1094-C with the IRS on your behalf
- Print and mail Forms 1095-C to your employees
- ACA tracking service available (separate service)
- We also prepare B Forms
How It Works
We can’t tell you what’s in the magic behind our software, but just by providing us information about your employees and plan, we do the rest. Our proprietary software is designed in-house and guided by the knowledge of our two staff ERISA attorneys. It combines your employee data and your health plan information to generate the forms, without ever asking for codes. That’s right…just send us your data and we can accurately code the forms for you.
What we need from you:
- A list of your full-time employees
- Employee coverage information for the reporting year
- Basic information about your medical plan(s)
As part of our Reporting Package, we believe in helping you. Our Account Managers are always available to answer your questions and help you with the process from start to finish. Having data problems? Our Data Team will be happy to set up a call with you. Compliance question? Each client receives access to our Compliance Team, which includes an ERISA attorney (please note that MZQ is not a law firm and cannot dispense legal advice).